TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Definitions and Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
1. Suffolk Kids accepts advertising under the terms and conditions set out below covering all our platforms but not limited to our website (www.wheretotakeourchildren.co.uk), Facebook page, Pinterest Page, Twitter Page and Instagram Account.
2. By agreeing to advertise by way or order the Advertiser agreed without condition the following terms and conditions
3. Suffolk Kids reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any stage that it considers unsuitable. Suffolk Kids can remove the advertising without contacting the advertiser but will make attempts to so following removal.
4. The Advertiser guarantees to Suffolk Kids
(i) any information supplied in connection with the Advertisement is accurate, complete, true and not misleading and wholey their own (ii) it has obtained the consent of any living person whose name or image (in whole or in part) is contained in any Advertisement; (iii) The advertising abides by all laws and relevant national or state advertising guidelines and any other authorities under jurisdiction. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to find out this information prior to advertising. (iv) The images and or content supplied will be free of viruses and any damage caused to any hardware or software of Suffolk Kids will be deemed the responsibility of the advertiser who will pay all costs.
8. Where the Advertiser is an advertising agency or media buyer, the Advertiser guarantees that it is authorised by the advertiser of a product or service to place the Advertisement with Suffolk Kids and the advertiser with compensate Suffolk Kids for any claim made against them.
9. All Advertisements are accepted based on the understanding that they will be paid for at the applicable rates set out in the relevant Media Kit on the date of publication. Suffolk Kids can change their rates at any time and updated rates can be found at www.wheretotakeourchildren.co.uk/advertise with us. Any changes to the rates will take effect immediately. However, any changes to the applicable rates will not apply to any orders made prior to the date of such change.
10. Suffolk Kids requires payment for advertising to be made within the time provided on the invoice. Any advertiser who does not do this will be subject to collection procedures that may result in a collection agency seeking recovery. Should this occur the advertiser will also be liable for any charges incurred by Suffolk Kids in seeking recovery of the money. Acceptance of the charges is assumed via the order being made for advertising.
11. Suffolk Kids makes no promises or representation to the future forecast of website visitors either to the website as a whole or to the advertisers advertisement. Suffolk Kids can only make predictions based on historical data but makes no promises of this continuing and is not liable for any drop or loss in traffic or assumed traffic.
12. Suffolk Kids does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access by users of the website or social media but will use reasonable efforts to provide this has no liability for any website downtime for any period of time for any reason without condition. This includes hardware or software failure, telecommunications failure, virus or other. Suffolk Kids will not pay out any advertisers for loss of advertising impressions during any downtime. Advertisers accept that Suffolk Kids has no liability or responsibility over any external or social media platform, its service or performance of any advertising.
13. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check their advertisement at the time of publishing for any errors in text and/or hyperlinking. Suffolk Kids is not liable for any error based on the condition of the advertiser conducting this final check.
13. Should the advertiser cancel their advertising through the term, Suffolk Kids should be provided with at least 72 hours’ notice and will not refund any outstanding monies. The advertiser is liable for completing any outstanding payments
14. Suffolk Kids shall use its reasonable endeavours to reproduce Advertisements as provided by the Advertiser but cannot guarantee that the Advertisement will be of the same quality.
15. Suffolk Kids accepts no responsibility or liability for the withdrawal of any advertising by any relevant authority who has the power to remove or govern any advertising
16. It is the responsibility of the advertiser to check all advertising copy within 72 hours of publishing for any errors. If after this time (once confirmed) there is any error caused by user error at Suffolk Kids (not virus, hacking or hardware related) Suffolk Kids will agree to republish the advertising for the relevant term.
17. Suffolk Kids allows for reasonable changes to advertising copy throughout the term at no cost. This should be no more that 4 times during an advertising terms otherwise the advertising can be charged an administration fee of £20 per change.
18. Suffolk Kids shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of anticipated saving, loss of revenue and/or any other loss which happens as a side effect of the main loss suffered by the Advertiser or any loss which could not be contemplated by Suffolk Kids and the Advertiser, and Suffolk Kids maximum total liability for any loss or damage arising out of or in relation to any Advertisement whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the total amount of the charges for the relevant Advertisement actually paid by or on behalf of the Advertiser. This includes but is not limited to all our social media platforms or any platform or advertising mechanism bearing the name of Suffolk Kids.
19. The Advertiser will fully reimburse Suffolk Kids for all claims, losses or expenses arising as a result of any breach or failure to perform of any of these Terms and/or the use or publication of the Advertisement by Suffolk Kids in accordance with these Terms.
20. Suffolk Kids owns the copyright of any copy placed on this website
21. Suffolk Kids is not responsible or liable for any comments made on any advertising.
22. Suffolk Kids makes no promises about the category names or page names remaining the same and reserves the right to move menus without consultation or alter website design without consultation and advertiser accepts that their advertising terms simply make an assumption of publishing on the platform as a whole with no guarantee where on the menu that place will be accessed and accepts this is subject to change.