Mini Golf and Crazy Golf in Suffolk
Not quite sure what to do with the kids today? what about a game of crazy golf !
This family oriented game is known by many names including; mini golf, crazy golf and adventure golf. It is a great activity that can be played all year round, but popular in the warmer months and fun for adults and children alike.
Take a look at the below list for ideas on where to go and have a great time !
Mannings Amusements Family Fun Centre - 01394 282370
- Address: Felixstowe, IP11 2DN
- Opening times: Arcade and Crazy Golf Open 10:00 - 21:00 everyday
- Crazy golf: Suitable for all ages, come along and enjoy the magical indoor golfing challenge. Lots of amusing holes in various settings, great for a challenge, fantastic traditional family fun.
- Price: Fun for all the family at just £2 per person!
Adventure Golf in Felixstowe - 01394 284680
- Address: Felixstowe, IP11 2DG
- Opening times: 11:00 am - 18:00. Times may vary please call them for details
- Mini golf:, small 9 hole mini golf, nice water features.
- Price: Kids £2.00, Adults £2.50
Jiggers 9 hole Miniature at Thorpeness Golf Club - 01728 452176
- Address: ALDEBURGH, SUFFOLK, IP16 4NH
- Opening Times:
- Mini golf: 9 HOLE MINIATURE ON THE BANKS OF THE MEARE Fun for all the family
- Price: £4.50 adults £2.00 for under 16’s Family Ticket (2 adults and 2 children £10)
The Abbey Gardens - 01284 757490
- Address: Bury St. Edmunds, IP33 1XL
- Opening times: Crazy golf is available from April to October between 9.30am and dusk
- Mini golf: Small Crazy Golf for children to enjoy available near the bowls green
- Price: £1.50 per person, per game (plus £1 deposit)
Oasis Camel Park - 07836 734748
- Address: Halesworth, IP19 0DT
- Opening times: Daily 10.30am to 5pm
- Mini golf: For younger children there are crazy golf and a maze. Crazy golf is very basic.
- Price: is included in the entry price
SOUTHWOLD BOATING LAKE AND TEAROOM- 07917 700539
- Address: Southwold, IP18 6BH
- Opening times: Daily 09:30 to 17:00
- Mini golf: Try your hand at the ancient art of Crazy Golf here at Southwold Boating Lake and Tea Room, suitable for small children
- Price: £3 per adult
Southwold Putting & Cafe On The Green - 07708 840453
- Address: southwold, IP18 6BN
- Opening times: .10:00 - 17:00
- Mini golf: 18 Hole Par 3 Putting Green with a cafe serving snacks, teas, coffee's and ice creams
- Address: Stowmarket, IP14 6AT
- Opening times: Open all year round (except Xmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
- Opening Times 9am - 8pm
- Adventure golf: Smugglers Bay Adventure Golf is an 18-hole adventure golf course offering a unique experience with spectacular theming, sound effects, characters and lighting all combining to make the course a memorable and exciting day out for everyone in the family.
- With several unique feature holes such as the vortex volcano, the wall of death, water hole, cascade, the boat wreck and the whale ribs, not to mention the graveyard, the course is at the very cutting edge of the latest adventure golf courses in the country.
- Price: Adults (16 years and over) - £7.00 Juniors (15 and under) - £5.00
Congo Rapids Lost World - 01394 382836
- Address: Woodbridge Suffolk, IP12 1QW
- Opening times: Open 364 days. Closed Christmas day. 10am – 9pm 7 days a week Last entrance 8pm
- Adventure golf: Modelled on Florida style Adventure Golf courses, the journey starts on a self-propelled boat across the first of the water lagoons. Visit the Congo Jungle plane crash and the cannibal cooking pot!
- Pass through the abandoned temple and ride on a raft into the Lost World where you are greeted by life sized dinosaurs, an erupting volcano and a giant dinosaur claw, before you head back to the Congo jungle.
- Price: £8 Adult (16 and over) £5.75 Child (15 and under)
Ipswich Golf Range - 01473 602 347
- Address: BOURNE HILL - WHERSTEAD IPSWICH IP2 8NQ
- Opening times: 9am to 9pm weekdays, 9am to 5pm at weekends.
- Mini golf: New 9 hole mini golf course and a putting green is available so there is something for all golf and fun enthusiasts.
- Price: £2.50 for children and £3.00 per adult
Bressingham Steam & Gardens - 01379 686900
- Address: Diss, IP22 2AA
- Opening times: Bressingham is open (with Narrow Gauge Train rides) every day from 28th March until the 28th October 2018. The Museum and Gardens open daily at 10:30am rides commence at 11:00am, the site closes at 5:00pm (5:30pm June to August). Last rides will normally be at 4:30pm daily
- Crazy Golf: A 9 hole Crazy Golf is built in the 1960s style and is fun for all the family.
- Price: Crazy golf is not included in the entry price at £1.50 per person.
Africa Alive - 01502 740291
- Address: Address: Kessingland NR33 7TF
- Opening times: Open daily at 9.30am all year, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Crazy Golf: Africa Alive has a crazy golf course (extra fee) which is fun for everyone