Brecks Fest 2016
A fun family day out in the Brecks this Easter!
West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village hosts a range of Breckland themed activities, including demonstrations, ‘have a go’ activities, performances, crafts and more.
Also see ‘The Saxon Bake-Off!’ in action as Stowacynn chefs create dishes using only Anglo-Saxon ingredients! There will be BBQ & refreshments available, including the Waes Hael Inn serving West Stow’s own ‘Crafty Dragon’ beer!
The first 50 tickets booked for each day are FREE!
- Stowacyn Anglo-Saxon re-enactment group
- Saxon tools demonstration
- The ‘Saxon Bake Off!’ – see the Stowacynn chefs cook up creative dishes using Saxon ingredients!
- Breckland theatre performance & story telling
- Play with Clay*
- Crafty Foxes Anglo-Saxon craft activities*
- Face painting*
- Easter trail
- Craft activities - badge making etc
*denotes surcharge for activity
- Indoor and outdoor activities will be on offer, so please dress accordingly
- Parking is not included in the ticket price, please bring change for the machine
- No dogs permitted in the Anglo-Saxon Village
- No cash back available on site
Times: 10am-5pm each day (last admission 4pm), Sunday 27 & Monday 28 March
Please select your preferred day when booking using the drop-down menu, below
Advance tickets: £4 Adult / £2 Child (Under 5s FREE) / £12 Family*. Booking recommended
On-The-Day Tickets: £5 Adult / £3 Child (Under 5s FREE) / £15 Family*
*(Family Tickets are valid for a maximum of 5 people; minimum 1 adult & 1 child)
Venue: West Stow Anglo-Saxon Village, West Stow
This event is promoted by West Suffolk Heritage
- School Half Term
- Suffolk Wildlife Trust
It is your responsibility to verify availabilities, opening times, and all relevant details of businesses and events shown on this website.