Dickensian Christmas - Dec 08 to Dec 10 , Dec 15 - Dec 17
Spend a family day in Victorian England during the Festive Season
In true magical Victorian style, meet the Household, watch the Villagers, take part in traditional activities including many crafts, join in at the Music Hall and enjoy Carols by Lantern.
* Father Christmas
* Magic Show
* The Story Book Rooms: you will recognise the Alice in Wonderland characters!
* The Household
* The Victorian Kitchen
* Music Hall & Victorian Tavern - songs, readings & recitations
* Mr Dickens presents 'A Christmas Carol’
* Cractchit’s Cotta
* Make traditional Christmas Decorations
* The Christmas Courtyard
* And lots lots lots more . . .
Nothing looks more 'beautiful & magical' than Kentwell at Christmas.
- School Half Term
- Father Christmas
It is your responsibility to verify availabilities, opening times, and all relevant details of businesses and events shown on this website.