Palace Cinema Felixstowe
Prices & Information
Members Of The Palace Cinema save £1 on their regular tickets -
Valid only for the card holder with their card on the visit
Normal 2D Matinee
Normal 2D Evening
Please Note: “Master Image, TV and “Real D” glasses do NOT work on the Dolby System
Family Tickets available on 4.30pm shows
2 Adult & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children – 2D feature £23.00p 3D feature £29.00p
All 11am 2D Features are £7.00p – 3D Features £8.50p
Manic Monday All Normal 2D Tickets £7.00p – 3D Tickets £8.50p
- Adults are classed as anyone aged 16 and over – up to state retiring age
- Children are anyone from 4 years to 15 years Little people from 0 to 3 years NO CHARGE
- (Many cinemas charge the adults rate at age 15 and most charge for anyone over 2 years
- We don’t charge for the little ones until they reach 4 years)
- Senior Citizens are those who have attained the age of 60
- Disabled persons pay the child/senior citizens admission price applicable.
We don’t charge admission for babies but mothers should be aware that the cinema is a strange environment to take a baby. It is dark and the sound can be very loud. If you insist on taking a baby in, please be advised that if the infant is noisy, in consideration of others enjoying the film, you will be expected to take the baby out of the auditorium.
In accordance with fire regulations, push chairs, buggies & prams are not allows beyond the box office.
- Persons bringing in sweets, drinks etc that have been purchased elsewhere will be asked to leave them at the box office for collection after the show.
- We respectfully request that all your litter is placed in the bins provided at the front & rear of the cinemas and not dropped on the floor.
- In consideration of others mobile phones (& all similar devices) are to be switched off before entering the cinema.
- Very occasionally a film will fail to arrive, in that circumstance we reserve the right to change the programme without notice.
- We also reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We strive to offer the best environment for moviegoers and to that end we have a zero tolerance towards poor behaviour in our cinemas.
- *conditions apply, call for details
- Indoor Activities
- Special Needs
- Special needs discounts
- FREE carer passes
It is your responsibility to verify availabilities, opening times, and all relevant details of businesses and events shown on this website.