If you’re looking for a great day out with the whole family Pleasurewood Hills in Lowestoft has it all. With over 35 rides, shows and attractions there’s something for everyone whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or not!
Pleasurewood Hills has been thrilling families for 35 years and remains a family favourite.
The younger family members will have a fantastic time exploring the Kiddie Zone with its rides which are suitable for children around one metre tall, while our family friendly rides are the perfect introduction to the theme park world. And if you prefer a more extreme day out, there’s a choice of rides including Wipeout – the region’s most extreme roller coaster.
If the thought of rides turns your stomach there’s plenty to keep you occupied too. With a choice of two trains to hop on as many times as you like, a chairlift for a birds’ eye view of the park and the spectacular sealion and parrot shows to enjoy, as well as a brand new and exciting outdoor show planned for the summer, you’re sure to have a great day out at Pleasurewood Hills. And, with the new non-rider ticket you can enjoy them all for the great price of just £10.
New Indoor Play and Sensory Play Fun
In July the park will open the doors on a brand new indoor soft play area. Designed for children up to the age of 10, there are plenty of places for little ones to jump, slide and climb around to burn off some excess energy.
If you’re looking for a safe soft play environment for the smallest members of the family, the new sensory room is ideal. The room is the perfect place for babies and young toddlers, as well as children with autism, or emotional and behavioural difficulties who are looking for a place to chill out and take time out from the park.
For more information about Pleasurewood Hills including prices and opening dates please visit www.pleasurewoodhills.com
*Our closing times during late July and August vary between 4:00pm and 6:00pm – exact closing times will be displayed outside the admissions booths each morning.
We set our daily closing times based on how many people are in the park and weather conditions for that day.
Pleasurewood Hills is conveniently situated off the A12 between Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.
Estimated drive times: Norwich 40 mins, Ipswich 60 mins, Colchester 90 mins, King’s Lynn 90 mins, Cambridge 120 mins.
If you require detailed directions we recommend using the Transport Direct free on-line Route Planner. This service provides a map and detailed direction traffic news via e-mail on the day of your trip. Simply follow the Transport Direct link below, fill in your postcode and ours, which is NR32 4TZ and away you go!
Before you travel, check out the very latest travel news at the Highways Agency, or use the Transport Direct Route Planner.
Regular trains run from Norwich and London Liverpool Street to Lowestoft. Visit http://www.nationalrail.co.uk – for information on train times and to purchase tickets to Lowestoft.
Regular buses run from Norwich and Great Yarmouth to Lowestoft, visit Anglian Buses website – for timetable information. For more information call the National Travel line on 0871 200 2233 (10p per minute plus network extras)
The First Bus X1 service regularly runs from Lowestoft to Peterborough, stopping in Great Yarmouth en-route. For more information on times and fares, please visit First Goup
- Surrounded by the fun and excitement of rides like Wipeout, Fireball and Timber Falls, you and your friends, together with Woody Bear, can celebrate your birthday in style!
- Pleasurewood Hills is the perfect venue for a birthday party with a difference and something to suit all ages.
- Woody Bear will even deliver your birthday cake and help you blow out the candles.
We welcome visits from disabled guests and we will endeavour to do all we can to make your visit a safe and enjoyable one.
- To obtain the disabled entry discount rate you must present valid proof of being registered disabled. If a registered carer accompanies a disabled guest they would need to present proof of being the registered carer.
- Certain rides in the park are quite demanding physically and we therefore reserve the right to refuse admission to these rides where we believe there may be a danger to one or more individuals for whatever reason. Refusal to allow admission does not constitute discrimination when based on Health & Safety guidelines and we trust that you will understand these decisions in the interests of guest safety.
- Disabled toilets are available throughout the Park, their location can be obtained from our Park map given upon arrival or downloaded from our website.
- Wheel chairs can be hired at the Park.
- Mobility scooters can be hired from Beactive 01502 568848.
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Adventure
- Special Needs
- Special needs discounts
It is your responsibility to verify availabilities, opening times, and all relevant details of businesses and events shown on this website.