Explore Suffolk Mazes this Halloween
Why not get lost and visit Suffolk’s most popular Mazes?
Have a Scaretacular time at Southwold Maize Maze this half term
Get ready to explore, get lost and be haunted by the spooky but friendly characters ready to entertain you and the whole family. Fancy dress parades will take place daily, why not get the whole family involved, mums and dads are welcome to dress up as well! You might win a prize for best costume!
Loads to do on the day, Pedal Go Karts, Fortune teller, Trick or Treat Maze, Haunted Marquee, Face Painting Hut and Pumpkin Carving!
- Southwold Maize MazeFarm
- Southwold, IP18 6SG
- Oct 22 - 10:00 to Oct 31 - 17:30
- Price: £6.50, Under 3s are free. Ticket includes all halloween activities apart from pumpkin carving (£2) and face painting (£2).
Another fantastic maze to visit this Halloween. With plenty to do throughout the day, the kids are sure to have a spooktacular day!.
Facepainters, Donkey Rides and a FREE craft corner are among the activities in this year’s Halloween theme “Caught in the Web”. Other activities include: Bounce and climb on the giant pumpkin bouncy castle, space hoppers and bale climbing area. At Undley Pumpkin Patch, your kids will love choosing their own pumpkins to carve/decorate either at their new craft area or at home.
- Undley Pumpkin Patch
- Bury St Edmunds, IP28 8BU
- Oct 24 - 9:00 to Oct 28 - 17:00
- Free admission and Free parking
- Open for half term week, daily from 9am ’til 5pm. Also open on Monday 31st October from 10am-5pm for PYO (pick your own) pumpkins, Maize Maze and refreshments only.
Looking for something else to do this Half Term? Take a look at our calendar of events