Meet Father Christmas at Moyse’s Hall Museum in his traditional Victorian Grotto!
Meet father Christmas at Moyse’s Hall Museum in his traditional Victorian Grotto!
Pay a visit to see Father Christmas, tell him all your wishes for Christmas, and have a photo taken by one of his friendly elves before he heads off for his busiest day of the year!
Children will receive a free gift and photo with Father Christmas.
You can also visit our ‘Christmas Past & Presents’ exhibition and see how Father Christmas, and his gifts, have changed throughout the years!
– Book online to guarantee your visit, or you can just turn up on the day.
– Additional photos can be purchased for £2
– Pre-booked tickets will act as a queue jump
– If a time-slot is listed as unavailable online, walk up tickets are available on the day subject to availability.
– Name & age of child/children is required when booking
Friday 27 November, 1-4pm
Saturday 28 November, 12-5pm
Sunday 29 November, 12-4pm
Saturday 5 December, 10-12.30pm, 1.30-4pm
Saturday 19 December, 11-1pm, 2-4pm
Sunday 20 December, 11-1pm, 2-4pm
£5 per child. Booking recommended
Moyse’s Hall Museum, Bury St EdmundsTo book tickets click here
This event is promoted by St Edmundsbury Borough Council Heritage