Multi Sports Holiday clubs are a great way for children to let out some steam after weeks of hard work at school, make new friends and discover new interests. You can find holiday clubs being run by sports centres, schools, and specialised companies in Suffolk on our Family guide/Holiday Clubs Directory
Premier Holiday Club Tel 01473 598 005
Premier Sports offers sports and dance Holiday Clubs and after school activities throughout the year and across Suffolk (available at Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Diss, Felixstowe and Colchester venues) ,
What times do they run for:The clubs run from 9-3.30pm but extended hours are available upon request
Ages: For 4 to 12 years
Prices: Half Day: (for 4-12 year olds) 9.00am - 1.00pm for £12.95 per day
Standard Day: 9.00am - 3.30pm (for 5-12 year olds) for £16.95 per day
Extended Day: 8.30am - 5.00pm (for 5-12 year olds) for £22.95 per day
- Camulos Primary Academy - Colchester
- Copleston Sports Centre - Ipswich - Extended Days Available & Childcare Vouchers Accepted
- Dale Hall Primary School - Ipswich
- Felixstowe Academy - Felixstowe - Extended Days Available
- Framlingham Sports Centre - Framingham - Childcare Vouchers Accepted
- Holy Trinity CofE Primary School - Colchester
- Hopton CofE VC Primary School - Diss
- Kesgrave Sports Centre - Kesgrave - Extended Days Available & Childcare Vouchers Accepted
- Melton Primary School - Woodbridge
- Stratford St Mary Primary School - Stratford St Mary
- Unity Primary Academy - Colchester
KitCrew camps Tel 07494 321697
Kitcrew Camps offers activities, sports, games, crafts, adventure and a lot more!
Ages: for 5-16 years old, Little Munchkin (5-6 yrs) Only Girls Aloud ( 7-2 yrs) Kool Kids (7-9yrs) Tom Kats (10-12yrs) Crew Trainees (13-16 yrs).
What times do they run for: 8.30-5:00 but extended hours are available
Venue: Kesgrave High School, Main Road Kesgrave Suffolk, IP5 2PB
Prices from £35/pday from
Inspire Suffolk Tel. 01473 353 194
Inspire Suffolk Is a non profit organization, offering a combination of dance (courtesy of their new partnership with Ipswich School of Dancing) and sports at their holiday clubs. Among the sports on offer are; tennis, badminton, basketball, rounders specialist football courses They also offer craft activities at their Ipswich base.
Ages: 5-13 years
What times do they run for: Standard day 9am-3.30pm – £12, Extended Day 8.30am-4.30pm – £16 Extra Extended 8.30am- 5.30pm – £18
- IPSWICH Lindbergh Road Ipswich, Suffolk IP3 9QX extended days available!
- WOODBRIDGE Melton primary, Melton Road Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 1PG & ST
- MARY’S CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY SCHOOL Burkitt Road Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4JJ Extended days at St Mary’s (Mon-Wed) / Standard Days, Melton Primary (Thurs – Friday)
- KESGRAVE Cedarwood Primary School, Wilkinson Drive, Kesgrave, Suffolk, IP5 2ES.
- BURY ST EDMUNDS
- HADLEIGH Hadleigh Community Primary, Station Road, Hadleigh, IP7 5HQ.
Prices: From £12.00 - £18.00
Ipswich Sports Club Tel. 01473 251143
Ipswich sports club is a leisure and social facility that offers multi-sports activity holiday clubs for children during the school holidays, Sports include Arts & Crafts, Bull-dog, Dance, Dodgeball, Frisbee, Football, Man-hunt, Tag Rugby, Team Building, Tennis, Tug of War, Racketball, Rounders, Studio Games, Squash & Uni-Hoc.
Ages: 5-14 years
What times do they run for: Weekdays (dates vary) 9.30am to 4.00pm (early drop-off / late pick-up available on request)
Venues: Ipswich Sports Club, Henley Road Ipswich IP1 4NJ
• £75.00 Members / £90.00 Non-Members per week
• £17.00 Members / £20.00 Non-Members per day
School’s Out Activities Tel. 07766220075
School is Out, prides themselves on offering Premium holiday camp activities in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe and Colchester. The courses they offer are:
- Early Explorers (4 – 6 yrs)
- Creative Crew (7 – 12 yrs)
- Adrenaline Adventure (7 – 12 yrs)
- Next Generation (13 – 16 yrs)
Ages: 4 – 16yrs across Suffolk & Essex
What times do they run for: Normal day at School’s Out Activities are from 9am – 5pm. Extended Times are from 8am – 6pm
- Woodbridge School, Burkitt Road Woodbridge Suffolk, IP12 4JH
- Ipswich High School, Woolverstone Ipswich Suffolk, IP9 1AZ
- Felixstowe Academy, High Street, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11 9QR
- CRGS, Creffield Road Entrance, Colchester, Essex, CO3 3ND
Prices: £30 for a day, £120 Monday - Friday, prices vary for extended hours.
Footstars Tel. 07963560439
Football stars offer football and laser tag holiday camps in their venues in Ipswich. They also offer a residential camp at Culford School.
Ages: Open to boys and girls 5-11 years old.
What times do they run for: Al camps run from 9.00 -3.00pm
- Bourne Vale Sports Club Halifax Road Ipswich IP2 8RE
- Waldringfield Primary School, Cliff Road, IP12 4QL
- Culford School, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk IP28 6TX
£15 for 1 day, £28 for 2 days, £36 for 3 days, £40 for 4 days, £45 for 5 days.
Xplore offers overnight Residential Summer Camps for local children and children from around the world. Activities include sports, adventure, cultural excursions and loads of social interaction.
Ages: from 6 - 17
- Camp Framlingham Ages 13 to 17 – an ideal teen camp for hanging out with new friends and go on city excursions
- Camp Finborough Ages 10 to 14 located just outside of Stowmarket
- Camp Brandeston Ages 6 to 12 located at Brandeston Hall which is more commonly known as Framlingham Preparatory School
Prices: From £485/week
Camp KP at Kids Play Bury St Edmunds Tel. 01284 700414
Ages: 3 – 12-year-olds
What times do they run for: All day – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Venues: Camp KP, Kids Play, Newmarket Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3SN
Per Day: £37.00
5 Consecutive Days: £166.00*
4 Consecutive Days: £133.00*
Our Activity Day Camps are fun, fun, fun. From creative crafts and team games to putting on a show and tasty cookery, all the activities are carefully planned and take place in the Activity Day Camp’s exclusive Activity Rooms. Plus, each week there’s an exciting day trip too!