Summer Open Top Bus Tours 2015
The Summer Open Top Bus Tours are back and the kids love it! There is nothing they love more than climbing up to the top deck and giggling their way around town. Fancy turning a trip the beach into a holiday adventure? Try the Open Top Bus from Ipswich to Felixstowe and hop on and off at Felixstowe's most family friendly attractions and beaches. Perhaps you'd like to tour around Ipswich? Take the Ipswich Open Top Bus route and stop at Christchurch Park or The Ipswich Transport Museum. Or choose the Woodbridge route and visit Sutton Hoo, Wilford Bridge and the Market Hill.
- Ipswich Buses run Tuesdays & Fridays (24th July- 28th August)
- Woodbridge Buses run Thursdays & Saturdays (23rd July - 29th August)
- Felixstowe Buses run Sundays & Wednesdays (26th July - 30th August)
Adult: £5.00, Child: £3.00, Senior (60+): £3.00, Student (Id required): £3.00, Family: £12.00 (Valid for 1 Adult and up to 4 children or 2 Adults and up to 3 children)
- Arrive early, on sunny days the open deck fills up quickly!
- Take a picnic, there are loads of places to have one along the way
- "Our open topper is an historic bus with entrance steps, first used in Ipswich in 1976. That was long before buses could accommodate wheelchair users, so we're very sorry but wheelchairs and buggies need to be folded up before you climb aboard"
For more information or to download their leaflet, go to Summer Open Top Bus Tours 2015 or click on the below images.